Hi

I've started an alignment using the command line (Tophat v1.3.3). I've uploaded
the files (accepted.bam) onto Galaxy and upon doing the Cufflinks analysis on
the Galaxy interface, it shows an error. I had to look at the options. I've
change the options to default and run it again but still the same error. Is the
accepted.bam file not compatible with the Galaxy Cufflinks? Is there something
I not doing?

Kind regards

Lizex
Disclaimer

This message is confidential and may be covered by legal professional
privilege. It must not be read, copied, disclosed or used in any other manner
by any person other than the addressee(s). Unauthorised use, disclosure or
copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The views expressed in this
email are those of the sender, unless otherwise stated. If you have received
this email in error, please contact ARC Service Desk immediately.
(mailto:serviced...@arc.agric.za)

To report incidents of fraud and / or corruption in the ARC use our Ethics
Hotline by:

Phone number  : 0800 21 20 56
Fax number      : 0800 200 796
Email address   : fr...@kpmg.co.za

For more information on the ARC Ethics Hotline, please visit our website at
www.arc.agric.za.