Hi Laura,

While the SNPeff developers have made Galaxy wrappers available, this is not a
tool we currently have installed for use on the Galaxy server at
main.g2.bx.psu.edu.  Off the top of my head, I don't know of any other public
Galaxy servers that offer this tool, but if you have access to a local or cloud
galaxy server you could use the provided wrapper to install the tool for use
there.

Thanks!

-Dannon