Cistrome (instance of GALAXY) has CEAS included.

Ian

From: galaxy-user-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu
[galaxy-user-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu] on behalf of Jennifer Jackson
[j...@bx.psu.edu]
Sent: 08 November 2011 22:43
To: shamsher jagat
Cc: galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-user] CEAS in Galaxy

Hello,

This particular tool group from is not incorporated, but many similar
components exist as tools in Galaxy. In particular, the "Operate on
Genomic Intervals -> Profile Annotations for a set of genomic intervals"
tool may be useful. If not, then importing a gene track (UCSC, ENSEMBL,
etc.) and using the other operations in this tool group can bring
together annotation features.

Hopefully this gives some options for your project,

http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Support