Hi,

I uploaded a tab-delimited file(this was constructed within R using
write.table) into Galaxy with chr, start, end, and esembl_TSS_name. Whilst
I am able to use fetch sequence function, currently not able to include the
Esembl ID in the FASTA output.  I am able to include the Ensembl name in
the interval format but not in FASTA format.

thanks, Lawrence