Hello folks

 Anyone else having trouble with running Lastz to map?

 Jobs are being sent but not running.

 It stopped working for me two days ago after working perfectly, I've tried
fiddling with the formats but no joy.

Thanks,

Andy

Dr A P South
Centre for Oncology and Molecular Medicine
University of Dundee
Ninewells Hospital & Medical School
Dundee
DD1 9SY
Tel 01382 496432
Fax 01382 633952

a.p.so...@dundee.ac.uk

Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096