Hi Aurelie,

Would you have time to share a history link containing the two types of datasets for me? Use "Options -> Share or Publish", generate the link, then email it back to me directly. Please note the dataset(s) with the issue if not obvious (or make a note about it in the "info" field of the dataset).

I will watch for your feedback,