Hello Shamsher,

The tool group "NGS: Peak Calling" will be of interest. Each tool has some basic documentation plus links out to associated publications and tool author documentation resources.

And a tutorial covering ChIP-seq analysis using MACS is in our "Shared Data -> Published Pages -> Galaxy Exercises" page:
http://usegalaxy.org/u/james/p/exercise-chip-seq

Best wishes for your project,