Hello!

  I have extended a service to support asynchronous data depositing
(http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Internals/Data%20Sources), but I cannot quite
figure out how to access it from the Galaxy web-site.

  Can someone point me to the right documentation for integrating the service
into Galaxy, please? I seem to be out of luck with googling today..

Thanks,
Joachim