Hello!

  I am adding support for Galaxy's asynchronous data sources to a server of
mine, but I cannot get Galaxy to retrieve the actual data from it.

  So far, I have added a data source tool to my Galaxy installation which links
out to my server. There I track the URL that is provided by Galaxy and later I
use this URL to tell Galaxy that the data can be retrieved. At this point,
Galaxy returns an HTML document to me, which says (excerpt):

  "[...]

    You can check the status of queued jobs and view the resulting
    data by refreshing the <b>History</b> pane. When the job has been run
    the status will change from 'running' to 'finished' if completed
    successfully or 'error' if problems were encountered.
  [...]"

  I just discard this HTML. When I then go back to my Galaxy server, nothing
has happened. Even when I refresh, I do not see any job pending.

  Does anyone know why Galaxy would not retrieve the data? Do I really have to
show the HTML that is returned by Galaxy to make it work?

Thanks,
Joachim