Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your help. I'm mapping reads from one organism to a related but
different organism, so some of the parameters I'd like to adjust are to
relax mapping stringency -specifically:

-n 3 (allow 3 mismatches in seed)
-e 250 (allow cummulative phred score of 250 [or some other value depending
on read length] for mismatches in remainder of read)

I'd also like to only report alignments that are unambiguously mapped to a
single location, so:

-m 1
--best on
--strata on

It sounds like I need to read the documentation again, but it didn't look
at first glance like I could specify these things.

Jeremy