Hi,

I want to use SICER or Find Peaks for peak calling on GALAXY.

I am using my aligned ChIP-seq tag .BAM files. However for both the tools
the history is unable to pick the Bowtie-ligned SAM to BAM converted
files.

On the other hand, using MACS the same files are working nicely for peak
calling.

Thanks,

AP