Hello everybody,

I am trying to run my tool Vispa but every time i try to i got this error
messages:

An error occurred running this job:
/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/tools/vispa/main.bash: line 13: ./parser_v.2.sh: No
such file or directory
/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/tools/vispa/main.bash: line 16: ./vispa.bash: No such
file or directory

although all these files are reside under the same directory and have the
permission 755.

how can I solve the problem?

Thanks and regards,

Tuqa.