Hi everybody,

I am integrating a new tool which depends on several other libraries (part of
the tool). when galaxy run my tool, it can find main command but not the
deepest. where should I define the path of the libraries and command folders I
need. by teh way, all these commands and libraries are copied inside the tool
directory.

Thank you,