closing on galaxy-user list (posted to dev, too)

On 12/2/11 12:19 PM, Toqa Manasrah wrote:
Hi everybody,

I am integrating a new tool which depends on several other libraries
(part of the tool). when galaxy run my tool, it can find main command
but not the deepest. where should I define the path of the libraries and
command folders I need. by teh way, all these commands and libraries are
copied inside the tool directory.

Thank you,

http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Support