Hi,

Sorry to add to the list of problems but I can't see "my history" at all, I can
only see the main pane and the list of tools.

Best Wishes,
David.

__________________________________
Dr David A. Matthews

Senior Lecturer in Virology
Room E49
Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine,
School of Medical Sciences
University Walk,
University of Bristol
Bristol.