From: Jennifer Jackson [j...@bx.psu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:22 AM
To: Toqa Manasrah
Cc: Galaxy Dev
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Installing Galaxy on local server

Hello Tuqa,

Galaxy will not stop by itself. That said, you will want to monitor the
instance and any associated cluster, just as you would any other
important processes.

Please send all follow-up with a cc to the mailing list ("reply-all").
The development community is a great resource for administrative advice
and they may have more to add to this reply, i.e. how stable they have
found Galaxy to be under various conditions.