Hi, Weimin,

What do you see when you select Options | Saved Histories (top right of the
history panel)?

If that doesn't show your old histories to re-open, please let us know
exactly which galaxy URL you were using and what login name you used so we
can take a look.

Note that you need to be logged in to the same user account each time for
histories to be reliably preserved between sessions.

--
Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School;