Hello,

Does anyone know how to get alignment stats from Bowtie on Galaxy? I
would like to know what percentage of total reads from my dataset is
aligned.

I know if you run Bowtie using the command line, it gives you the
report. However, I could not find percent alignment on Galaxy.

Thanks in advance for the help!

-Eric