Changlong,

Lastz (and many other tools) allow you to select a reference from your history
instead of picking one of Galaxy's built-in references.  To do this, upload
your reference and then when you run Lastz select "in your history" for the
reference location, and pick your uploaded file as the reference dataset.

-Dannon