Hello,

I'm trying to run EMBOSS fuzzpro tool, however, I get Illegal character
error '_', aparently from the fuzzpro tool itself.

One of the input parameters is amino acid sequence pattern, for instance I
submit AV[RL]E, but somehow it get's converted and passed to the
fuzzpro as AV__ob__RL__cb__E, and then apparently these '_' are causing
the error.
I tested the tool on command line and it works fine.
Also it works on Galaxy if I submit AVRE (just amino acid letters no
special characters for pattern)

So basically seems that in my input pattern string AV[RL]E
the character [ is somehow converted into __ob__ and character ] is
converted into __cb__

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,
Domantas