Howdy, Andrew,

One possibility is that there are more jobs on the cluster. I'm not familiar enough with the galaxy interface to know if there's an easy way to tell how much time the job sits on the cluster's queue waiting and how much time the job is actually running.

Assuming there's no cluster difference, are the data conditions similar between what you are mapping now vs two weeks ago? I.e. number and length of reads, size of reference sequence, divergence, repeat content?

Bob H