Hello thereļ¼Œ
    I'm a student at Fudan University in China. I was trying to enable ftp
uploading in my local version of GALAXY.
I tried the setting in
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Upload%20via%20FTP, but I got the
following problems:
1. The galaxyftp seems to be a pasql database, shall I build it myself? or dose
it already exists in galaxy directory?
2. the galaxy_user seems to be a table, shall I build it myself? and how shall
I update it and integrate it with galaxy?

Thanks for your attention, and looking forward to your reply!

Best wishes

Liao Ruiqi