Hi,
I was searching for how to run a workflow for multiple input files and I
was very happy to find it's already implemented as mentioned here:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/News%20Briefs/2011_05_20

The problem is that it's not working for me. When I select two files, for
example, it runs the workflow only in the first file. Even if I check 'Send
results to a new history', it only creates a new history called 'test 1'
and not the others. Is my instance somehow misconfigured or it's happening
to others as well?

I'm also looking for a way to add datasets to a library from different
histories. Do I really need to open each history one by one and use 'Import
datasets from your current library'?

Thank you,
Adhemar