hello,
I'm looking for a tool (or command line) to determine the % On-Off target + or
- 50 bp of exon from my capture file but not annotated (!!!). Capture
SureSelect agilent home.

Current pipeline:
GAIIx Illumina
CASAVA1.8
IGV
CNV-seq
SAMtools
BEDtools
GALAXY
NextGENe

Please HELP

ROUSSELIN Antoine
Clinical Biology and Oncology Laboratory
Centre François BACLESSE
France/Caen
a.rousse...@baclesse.fr
Tel : (33) 02.31.45.40.44