Hi All-

Is there any plumbing in place for handling errors that occur in component
tools of workflows?  I'm thinking about a case where you might want to
follow path 'A' if a tool succeeds, but path 'B' if there is some specific
kind of exception, and fail completely if any other error is thrown.

If this is in place, a pointer to the relevant docs would be awesome. I've
looked around and did not come up with anything.

Thanks!
John