De: Ross [mailto:ross.laza...@gmail.com]
Date: mer. 12/21/2011 03:16
À: Antoine ROUSSELIN
Cc: galaxy-user@lists.bx.psu.edu
Objet : Re: [galaxy-user] % On-Off target

Hello Antoine,
I'm not sure I really understand your question but if the metrics described
at http://picard.sourceforge.net/picard-metric-definitions.shtml#HsMetrics are
of use, you could try the picard hybrid selection metrics Galaxy tool or
use it on the command line. Otherwise perhaps you can get a more helpful
response if you provide a clear explanation of the data formats you have
and the measures you want.

--
Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School;