Hi Jane,

I have used Trinity on a local installation here at Bristol University. The
main reason its not on Galaxy main is because its very very memory intensive
(we run it on nodes with 256GB RAM). So you really need access to a big machine
to run it. Having said all that the output is astoundingly good so it's worth
the time and effort to get a run going if you can.

Cheers
David