Hi Greg,
The color legend for the node status has been removed from the distribution
and replaced with the autoscaling option because it was too static to take
up that much screen space.
The icons should be easy to interpret standalone:
- blue: pending instance from AWS
- yellow: instance setup phase
- green (w/ gray load graph): running
- red: error

I'll see about adding a wiki page that describes the components of the
CloudMan UI, including the icon color codes.

Enis

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 10:58 PM, Greg Edwards <gedwar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> In the picture below, it seems like the prompt for Autoscaling is
> obscuring the colour legend for the server status icons.
> Is there any way to show the legend ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> [image: load.png]
>
> --