Greg;

> I tried to use http://biocloudcentral.org/
>
> But it said  "Amazon connection problem: A problem starting EC2
> instance. Check AWS console. " It did create a new keypair and
> security group though.

Thanks for reporting the problem. Looking through the logs it appears
that there was a mismatch between the availability zone we were using
and the requested instance type. This is a bit tricky since different
users have different availability zone mappings and not all instance
types work in all availability zones.

I pushed a fix to BioCloudCentral so everything should be working
smoothly again. Please let us know if you run into any other issues.

> Where does it want to look for additional information?  Also Should I
> maybe not being using this service yet?  Is it still in beta?

Happy to have you using it. Please let us know if you have any
other issues,
Brad