Sarah,

See the universe_wsgi.ini in your galaxy directory for configuration settings.
Specifically, the admin_users section:

# Administrative users - set this to a comma-separated list of valid Galaxy
# users (email addresses).  These users will have access to the Admin section
# of the server, and will have access to create users, groups, roles,
# libraries, and more.  For more information, see:
# http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Interface
#admin_users = None

And change

#admin_users = None

To something like:

admin_users = sarah.ma...@toulouse.inra.fr

And then restart your local galaxy.

For a lot more information on running your own galaxy server, see the wiki page
at:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Performance/Production%20Server

Lastly, regarding your accounts-- I don't see either email address registered.
Which galaxy server are you referring to here?

Thanks for using Galaxy!

Dannon