Hi,

I'm trying to get the HGV tools set up on our local instance, and I've hit a
stumbling block.  I can't find where to get a copy of the data files that FunDO
uses.  They must exist because the tool seems to work fine on the main PSU
instance, but after scouring the project's web page and online supplementary
material for the related publications, I'm still empty handed.

Anyone know where to obtain them?  Is it required to build them again locally?

Thanks,
Eric