hi,
Maybe anybody can give me a hint for the following problem...

When I try to upload a fastq.gz file into galxy using url function the
input os canceled with the following exception:

An error occurred running this job: The uploaded file contains
inappropriate HTML content

I don't know where to start to have a look at. The upload of all other
fastq.gz files from the same run works smooth.

best
 stefan

PS. Yes I know, the problem is really unspecific, sorry for that...