Hi guys,

When I launch using BioCloudCentral
(http://biocloudcentral.herokuapp.com) I noticed it doesn't show my
public DNS.  Even if I wait for a few minutes.

For the "Public IP (Cloudman Console)" table cell, it just shows
blank, and for the SSH access area is just says "ssh ubuntu@"

It hasn't been a big deal because I just pull it from my EC2 console.
But now I'm writing up some documentation for other researchers to use
our application running on CloudMan, and it adds a lot of complexity
to the documentation to tell them to log into the EC2 console, click
on instances, copy the public DNS ...  It would be excellent if they
could just click a link from the launch page!

Let me know if I can help with debugging.

Thanks again,

Greg