Dear galaxy admins,

I am working on a hi-seq project, where each file is ~ 50G.  I have 8 of
them.  After I uploaded my files, I realized that I have reach my quote
limit. Literally, I can't do any mapping or actions on these files since I
have no disk space for it.

I was wondering if there's anyway I can get more disk storage on galaxy.
Thanks!

Zack Liu