Hello Daniel,

I see the mailing list question you are referring to. I am fairly certain that the user developed their own wrapper. I checked in the Tool Shed and didn't find a DNA Clust wrapper added. You could consider posting to galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu to see if anyone or if that specific user has a galaxy wrapper for this tool that is ready for general use that could be added to the Tool Shed.

Two other options, that are not really the same thing, but I'll mention them anyway, just in case they are useful:

1)
Multiple Alignments -> ClustalW

2)
After mapping (with any NGS mapper):
NGS: SAM Tools -> BAM-to-SAM -> Convert SAM to interval
then:
Operate on Genomic Intervals -> Cluster the intervals of a dataset

Best wishes for your project,