Hi,

I had a question about the bx python API. I'm using its twobit API to
read sequence intervals from a two bit file.
If I had sequence I wanted to write to a 2bit file, is there a way to
do that with bx-python  API? Otherwise, I was going to use FaToTwoBit
program  from jksrc,
but it would be nice if there is a way I can do it from python.

Thanks for the help!

Amit