Hello Jiwen,

It is possible to view both the TopHat and Cufflinks output together in Trackster. Are you doing this?

Are you seeing that reads/transcripts are spanning the splice regions (align to one side, span the gap, then align to the other side)? This is what would be expected for RNA-seq data.

It might help to import a known transcript track from UCSC or Biomart and visualize that, to get a better understanding of how genomic features are represented in the Trackster UI.

If you have an error dataset from an RNA-seq tool, you can send in a bug report, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Rather, there is a question about how the calculation are done. For cases like that, the tool authors might be the best source for help. Contact info is in this wiki link "Example: unexpected results with RNA-seq analysis tools."
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Support#Unexpected_scientific_result

Hopefully this helps,