Hi all --

I'd like to know what programs are used when I run a tool on my data. Ideally
I'd also like to know what parameters are passed to command line tools.

For example, I uploaded a sam file to the main galaxy server at PSU. I ran
Filter Indels. I got output. What programs were used in this manipulation?
samtools mpileup? GATK? FASTX toolkit?

I hope I'm missing something extremely obvious.

Thanks for your help.

Holly