Hi,

I am relatively new to Galaxy and couldn't find an explaination on how you envision the concepts of users/groups/roles etc...

I am managing a Galaxy instance and have different groups of biologist (users), who should all are allowed to see the data from that group. Then I have a group of users who are not super users, but still should be able to see data from different groups of biologistl; they should also be able to upload data, other should not...

I would like to make sure that my understanding of groups and users is the same as that of Galaxy and also would like to find explaination and possibly example of how to use "roles" and potentially other tools.

Could you please point me to where in the documentation this explained?

Kind regards,

Bernd