Arjun,

My first guess would be a javascript error preventing the configuration dialog.
 What version of IE are you using?  And, do you see any errors noted in IE
(look for a page warning icon, maybe in the bottom right)?   If so, what are
they?

And, while it isn't a solution, to get you going again in the short term do you
have access to another browser?

-Dannon