Hi Galaxy users

When Magablasting

1)....what does the "identity value -p" mean ...is it percent identity? I want my megablast results to be reported form only a 100% match. I do not see a place for % alinement concordance. 2) form my Illumina Hiseq reads, are the adaptor sequences filtered during the filter step?

Scott tighe

--2
Scott Tighe
Advanced Genome Technology Lab
Vermont Cancer Center at the University of Vermont
149 Beaumont Avenue
Health Science Research Bd RM 305
Burlington Vermont USA 05405
lab  802-656-AGTC (2482)