Dear all,

I just installed Galaxy on our server. It works when I typed in
http://localhost:8080/ on the server itself. But when I want to access
it from another PC, it fails. I try the host name and the IP of the
server, but both of them failed. Currently we have other web
applications running on port 80 of the server. They are working well.
Could anybody please indicate where could be the probable problem?
Thanks.

--
Cai Shaojiang
Department of Information Systems, School of Computing, National