Hello,

I am planning to put DESeq into galaxy. I am a newcomer for both
Galaxy and R. I have already read all of the related discussion in
this group. I also noticed that there are r_wrapper.sh and DESeq.xml
added into galaxy recently under the path of tools.

These lines are from r_wrapper.sh.

### Run R providing the R script in $1 as standard input and passing
### the remaining arguments on the command line

I guess this means we need to give the DESeq R script to the wrapper
as standard input. My question is where or what is the DESeq R
scripts? I installed R and DESeq package, but I can not fund anything
like DESeq.R or something similar? I feel so confusing now. Any
comments or suggestions would be absolutely appreciated!

Thanks

Lisa