If you or your Galaxy admin are planning to install tool shed repositories, you
should read the tool shed wiki at the following link.

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Tool%20Shed

The following section describes installation of repositories into you local
Galaxy instance.

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Tool%20Shed#Automatic_installation_of_Galaxy_tool_shed_repository_tools_into_a_local_Galaxy_instance

You my need to install 3rd party dependencies for some tools.

Greg Von Kuster