Hi,
I hope someone can help me on how to implement this into a wrapper.
We would like to add an option so the user can set a sample name which then be
used for the prefix of the output files names.
For example,
Is it possible to provide a sample name that can be used to prefix the output
files?
For example, could I specify a sample name "S" and have the output files be
"S.gene_abundances" "S.isoform_abundances", "S.rsem_log", and "S.bam"?

I know we can name the files from the xml, but is the a away to allow the user
to pass this prefix without having to do a recursive conditional in the xml
file to set this prefix?
Or any other way people are doing this?
Thanks in advance.
Victor