Hi Genaro,

For reference, these are the tool version recommended for use with local installs:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Tools/Tool%20Dependencies

for Bowtie, the supported version is 0.12.7
for Tophat, the supported versions are 1.3.3-1.4.0
for Cufflinks/merge/diff, the supported version is 1.3.0

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Support#Mailing_Lists