Hello,

I think there is a problem with the way permissions are set when uploading
files. As admin, when I add new files to a library by file path upload, I
select just one specific role which is a group of people (at the bottom of
the upload page). There are several different roles available, as well as
single users. When I select the single role, it gets highlighted as
expected in the drop down list and I click Upload to library. After upload
is complete I find that the Access permissions always include me as a
single user in addition to the role I actually selected during upload. This
causes access to be denied to the role (the group) because there is now a
personal role associated with the library.

Is this a bug? How can I really get just a single role associated to Access
permissions on upload?

Thanks,
Jim