Hi,
I've found that I need to be really aggressive with forcing a purge &
refresh of the browser when changing things like static/welcome.html and
static/images/whatever.png. It might be a function of the nginx
light-weight HTML renderer within Galaxy caching things on top of the
normal caching. You need to purge all the cache in your browswer totally,
eg. in Chrome it's "Preferences / Delete All Browser Data" (or something
like that, I'm away from my normal computer). Just forcing a refresah with
the usual refresh/reload icon isn't enough.
Greg E

--
Greg Edwards,
Port Jackson Bioinformatics