Hello La Chi,

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Support#Mailing_Lists

Take care,

On 3/13/12 11:15 AM, La Chi wrote:
hi galaxy developers , i have developed this parameter in xml file and i
am passing "tl" value to a function which is present in my python file ,
but when i select its type=text , it shows a text field with tl , all i
want to know how can i pass kb value without showing text field on
galaxy. thanks

<param name="site" type="text" label="site for" value="tl" help="Enter
tl "/>