Hi Davide,

The tool "Text Manipulation -> Add column to an existing dataset" could be used to add in the column. This would add in the data to the end of the existing file. To rearrange, use the "Cut columns from a table" tool.

You could also create a single column file, with the repeated file name in each row, with the same number of rows as each of the 23 files and upload that. Then join this file with the 23 chrom files with "Paste two files side by side".

There are probably other ways, but I think this

This would all be manual. The re-run button (blue arrow) could be used to set up the tool form for each run, which would cut down a bit on the tediousness of running this on 23 files.

If a better way comes up, we'll send an update,

Thanks!

Jen
Galaxy team